The IMBioC (International Microwave Biomedical Conference) is a conference merged from the annual IEEE MTT BioWireless Conference in the Radio Wireless Week, and the IEEE MTT IMWS-Bio (International Microwave Workshop Series on RF and Wireless Technologies for Biomedical and Healthcare Applications).
IMBioC is financially sponsored by IEEE MTT-S (Microwave Theory and Techniques Society) and technically sponsored by MTT-S, AP-S (Antenna and Propagation Society) and EMBS (Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society). The papers in IMBioC are rigorously peer-reviewed and archived in the IEEE Xplore digital library. Each IMBioC is organized by individual steering committees with processes approved by the Executive Committee and MTT Meeting and Symposium Committee.
- 2017 IMBioC at Gothenburg, Sweden
- 2016 BioWireless at Austin, CA
- 2015 IMWS-Bio at Taipei, Taiwan
- 2015 BioWireless at San Diego, CA
- 2014 IMWS-Bio at London, UK
- 2014 BioWireless at Newport Beach, CA
- 2013 IMWS-Bio at Singapore
- 2013 BioWireless at Austin, TX
- 2012 BioWireless at Santa Clara, CA
- 2011 BioWireless at Phoenix, AZ
Current Executive Committee (2016-2018)
- Katia Grenier (Chair)
- J.-C. Chiao
- Robert Caverly
- Tom Brazil
- Yong Xin Guo
- Thomas Ußmüller
- Christopher Baer
- Dominique Schreurs
- Henrik Mindedal
- George Ponchak
The IMBioC logo was designed by J.-C. Chiao and Katia Grenier on Oct. 19 2015.