Paper submission deadline: Feb. 07, 2018
Final Paper submission deadline: Mar. 7, 2018
Registration opens: Dec. 1, 2017
Program Book available: May 1, 2018
The International Microwave Bio-Conference (IMBioC) is as an international forum for the exchange of ideas and information on state-of-the-art research in microwave and RF theory and techniques that bridge the science and engineering gap as applied to biological systems. This conference is an ideal forum for sharing new ideas on emerging techniques and applications.
Philadelphia, the fifth largest city in the U.S., is conveniently located between New York City and Washington, D.C. (only 1.5 hours from New York City and two hours from Washington, D.C.). Known for its history, arts and culture, vibrant street life, world-class restaurants and outdoor life, Philadelphia offers a budget-friendly metropolitan experience for all travelers.
Discover Philadelphia, a modern renaissance city where history meets innovation and culture.
Call for Papers
The topics of IMBioC include (but are not limited to) the following technical areas:
- Biological and medical applications of microwaves and RF systems
- Biological tissue interaction modelling
- Radar, imaging and sensor applications
- Biological effects
- Remote monitoring and communications
- Hyperthermia treatment applications
- Wearable and implantable wireless devices and Body-centric Communications
- PAN and other network (of any data rate) communications
- Energy harvesting and biosensor E-textiles
- RF and millimeter-wave techniques for physiotherapy
- Emerging techniques and applications